Oraş: Bucuresti, Sector 4
Tip post: part time
Salariu: 400 - 600 euro
Data expirării: 27/08/2011
Assignment/overview of expectations:
The company offering the position is a real estate leading worldwide investment manager. The activity of
the company is focused on Asset management, with a strong local presence in Central Europe thanks to asubsidiary of ca. 20 employees implanted in 4 countries (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania).
The company is looking for a temporary assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Asset managementteam in Bucharest.
- Adhoc admin tasks as required
- Supporting asset management team, especially in preparation of tables, graphs etc.
- Providing administrative support
- Reception, telephone answering and physical clients, visitors
- Organisation of various meetings, lunches, preparation meeting rooms, guest access, coordination of appointments
- Filing and archiving folders
- Typing, binding, printing
- Purchases/shopping coordination â complementing any deficiencies (Lyreco, Sodexo)
- Contact with service providers
Handling mail (TNT i Poczta Polska)
- Invoice payment â validation, archiving, etc.
- Employee affairs â attendance, employee expenses, etc.
- Any other tasks assigned by staff
Candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English
French would be an advantage
Excellent knowledge of Excel, Power Point required
Be willing to work flexible hours but minimum 24 hours work per week
Bachelor / Master in related field
Level of experience (years of service) 1 /2 years of experience in related field would be a plus