Tip post: sezonier
Salariu: 1400 - 1600 euro
Data expirării: 07/09/2011
Shop assistant - with German
Our client is Europe's leading international ferry specialist based in Germany.
The company offers passenger and ferry services in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The company started it's activity back in 1935 and has grown from a regional steamboat shipping company to an international successfully operating shipping company.
Our client's current available positions for SHOP ASSISTANTS is based on one of the company's double-ended ferries, with route from Denmark to Germany and back. All the passenger are German speaking, therefore we are looking for SHOP ASSISTANTS with fluency in conversational German and intermediate English language skills.
Our client offers:
Transportation - flight ticket reservation provided by the employer;
Accommodation - apartment provided by the employer offshore;
Meals - provided by the employer - 3 meals per day, included in the daily payment;
Salary - 75 euro / day, overtime included; payment on daily basis (overtime included, no leave pay); remittance of money to seafarer's bank account once per month;
Working hours - Standard Hours per day: 10-14 HOURS;
Working schedule - 3 working weeks + 1 week off
Contract - seasonal employment contract;
Contract length - 1 to 4 months depending on the season.
- Age â preferably between 25-45 â women;
- Sufficient knowledge of English language to perform their duties properly at all requested positions as per nominated Interviewer;
- Subject to vessels trade: knowledge of German language required;
- Basic Safety, crowd management - Passenger Safety, Survival craft, national SBK;
- Good Performance References;
- Documents as per STCW95 is required: SBK (Seamansbook), Basic Safety Certificate, Crowd and Crisis Certificate, national medical card, passport;
- Previous experience in boutique or shop;
- Knowledge in perfume or previous experience in selling perfumes is an advantage;
- Able to calculate value in German.